At Rescorp Commercial Roofing in Macon it is safe to say that we strongly believe in the merits of EPDM roofing. In general, the advantages of EPDM roofing are multifaceted and guaranteed to provide your business with a wide range of advantages including:
- EPDM roof has a long-life length and the typical service life can last anywhere from 20 to 30 years.
- EPDM also has high value plus a low-life cycle price meaning it can comfortably add instant value to your building.
- This kind of roofing is also extremely resistant to float and UV damage, which makes it the perfect roofing material for rain or shine.
- EPDS is extremely flexible even during the coldest and most low-reaching temperatures.
- It is resistant to extreme-heat and desert-like conditions.
- EPDM roofing contains very low-maintenance requirements.